Progress continues on the State Road 37 Improvement Project. During all phases SR37 will always be open.
Phase I and II construction on 126th street & SR37 has been completed. These phases consisted of temporary pavement and crossovers on SR37. Work to widen 131st street at Parkside was also part of these phases.
Short-Term Lane Restrictions March 28 & 30 (146th St. & SR37)
Ongoing Construction Now Through Early July (126th St. & SR37 Westside)
126th St. Intersection Phase III: March 1-Early July
- The WEST side of E 126th St. at SR 37 will be closed through early July.
- State Road 37 will always remain open.
- Cross access and all left turns will be restricted, with only right in and right out until this phase ends (early July)
- Local access to businesses will be open via Lantern Road.
- Drivers will be routed to use 116th or 131st to Allisonville Road.