The 126th St. Interchange Is Now Open!
The 126th St. & SR37 Interchange is complete and open to traffic. Drivers will now experience a grade-separated interchange with SR 37 reconstructed below-grade with 126th Street converted to a roundabout interchange. Drivers will now have free-flow traffic movement with the elimination of the signalized intersection –all of which is part of Phase One of the State Road 37 Improvement Project. The project broke ground at this intersection in September of 2019.
In Progress Now: 146th St. & SR37 Interchange
On/After Friday, September 11th
- Major construction activities at the 146th St. & State Road 37 Interchange begin on Thursday, September 10th.
- The project will move into its Phase 2 (of 6), with traffic moving to the interior lanes, with all left-turn lanes restricted on SR 37 & on 146th street as work begins on constructing the ramps.
- Through traffic and right turns on 146th St. and State Road 37 will remain open during all phases of construction.
- Drivers can use 141st St. & Allisonville on the westside and 141st St. & Cumberland on the eastside.
Plan Ahead: Short-Term Restrictions
Nov. 20, 21, 23 & 24 | 7AM-5PM
126th St. & SR37 to 116th St. & SR37
- Drivers should anticipate single lane closures to complete additional resurfacing work.