Progress continues on the State Road 37 Improvement Project. During all phases SR37 will always be open.
Phase I and II construction on 126th street & SR37 has been completed. These phases consisted of temporary pavement and crossovers on SR37. Work to widen 131st street at Parkside was also part of these phases.
Ongoing Construction Now Through Early July (126th St. & SR37 Westside)
126th St. Intersection: March 1-Early July
- The WEST side of E 126th St. at SR 37 will be closed through early July.
- State Road 37 will always remain open.
- Cross access and all left turns will be restricted, with only right in and right out until this phase ends (early July)
- Local access to businesses will be open via Lantern Road.
- Drivers will be routed to use 116th or 131st to Allisonville Road.