In Progress Now: 146th St. & SR37 Interchange
- Major construction activities at the 146th St. & State Road 37 Interchange begin on Thursday, September 10th.
- The project will move into its Phase 2 (of 6), with traffic moving to the interior lanes, with all left-turn lanes restricted on SR 37 & on 146th street as work begins on constructing the ramps.
- Through traffic and right turns on 146th St. and State Road 37 will remain open during all phases of construction.
- Drivers can use 141st St. & Allisonville on the westside and 141st St. & Cumberland on the eastside.
Phase 1 of this interchange has involved utility relocation, the temporary pavement on 37 & 146th, and median work.
131st St. (Westside) Closes On/After April 26th
- The 131st St. & SR37 Interchange progresses into Phase 3.
- With this phase, the westside of 131st St. will be closed for approximately 3 months.
- Drivers are encouraged to utilize the Phase 3 Detour Route.
- State Road 37 remains open during all phases of construction.
- The northbound SR 37 Right turn lane onto 135th St. will be closed from 131st St. to approximately halfway to 135th St. for Phase 1 construction.
- This portion of the dedicated turn lane will not reopen to regular capacity until the interchange is complete.
- Right turns are permitted, the turn lane restriction will provide more room for construction crews.